Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Published! About Her



Today, I am announcing the second book publication that has included my work.  It seems like I have been busy but I submitted my story for this over a year ago.  I am very excited about this because I submitted my story about my mom.  My mom happened to be visiting when I received my copies and so, I was able to share it with her immediately.  What a great early Mother's Day present.

This book features about 65 authors, again many of whom are novice writers, who have written memories or anecdotes of a special, influential woman in their lives.  There are a lot of very touching, meaningful stories in the book and I am very proud to have been included.

Thanks to the editors, Josephine Carubia and Michele Glorie Palmer, for their wonderful work in creating and publishing this book.

This is fun!  I am on the search for book #3.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again! Unfortunately, they don't deliver to England yet :( Good luck with your next publication.

    ReplyDelete